Sunday, November 21, 2010

New bike & catching up on some fall pics

After we went to Bear Lake with his cousins he discovered that they had bikes with training wheels. He REFUSED to touch his bike because "It was for little boys, and he was a big boy." Fortunately for him, Kyle & I thought it was time to get him a bigger bike. Kyle found this one on KSL. (I love that site) This is for sure the coolest bike I've seen! Complete with a studded Banana seat, curved handle bars, bigger back wheel than front etc. He is OBSESSED with his "new bike."


In these pictures Laylah is 8 months old. She has started pulling herself up on things and crawling backwards. Kalel crawled backwards first too. They get stuck in corners and under chairs etc. She also gets frustrated because she is moving farther away from what she wants! She did this for a couple of weeks and then started to get a hang of crawling full force forward! She is still an absolute doll.

All was quiet... so I went looking and found her like this. No peep, no whining because she was stuck, just content eating crumbs. Back to cleaning the floor ALL DAY. :)

Here is my cute little Kalel. He is a ball of energy!



No comments: