Sunday, November 28, 2010

One reason we LOVE living so close to the farm

After Kalel saw some ponies you could pay to ride around in a circle, he told us he wanted to ride them. I told him we could just go to the farm and ride April. First thing in the morning he says, "Mom I really wanna ride a horsie named April." So we asked Papa and he said to come on over that weekend. I heard the begging for the next couple of days. We went with his cousins.

Kalel getting ready.
My man on BB with Ellie.
Tate looks like a pro on Cotton.

Kalel rode April all by himself! Not only by himself but notice that there isn't even a lead rope on! Yes I was nervous... but I tried not think about it. He did GREAT! He wasn't scared or anything.
This little princess and I stayed back.
They went for a little ride in the river bottoms. Kalel stayed on April alone, but this time Kyle has a lead rope. I was relieved when they all came back safe ;) He is one that doesn't scare easily. He is a big boy I've been told.

No comments: