We celebrated Hannah's 3rd birthday at my parents house.
I then put them together and made a caterpillar. Thank you pinterest. Very easy and super cute. The kids loved it.
I made Hannah a purse with a matching purse for her baby.
I also made this little outfit for my friend Jamie's baby. So sad I forgot to take a picture. I'm so happy she came to see us 1 1/2 weeks after delivery. Oh my tiny, I may or may not have cried a bit while holding her. I just can't take it. Those little ones have so much control over my heart :) Excited for whenever we are blessed with #3
My cute sister Sara put together goodie bags for the kids. Laylah spilled her nerds all over. But that didn't stop her, she just laid down kicked up her feet and picked them up one by one - eating them of course.
While drinking milk and bouncing on balls as you saw above :)
We love love love living close to family and being able to participate in all the big and small festivities. My kids are in love with their cousins.



No comments:
Post a Comment