Friday, April 27, 2012

Let's Go Fly a Kite

We spent a lovely day at the park with my sister Sara. Hannah got a kite for her birthday so we went to check it out! 
 I loved watching these two. Laylah kept holding her hand and leading her to the slides. She was so happy to be with her! If you saw my last post, after I made my friend a skirt I liked it enough to make one for Laylah too. Only I added some lace to the bottom of hers. So fun to have a girl to dress up!
 Here is Gabe flying Hannah's cute fairy kite. 
 MELTS MY HEART 


 Each of the kids had a turn, while Sara helped. 

Before the park I went to Ikea and bought some shelfs for my last 'major' project downstairs. Then after we played at the park we picked up Jason, Kalel's cousin. 

These kids had a blast spending the weekend together. Jason didn't care much for my cooking, I even tried to make it more 'normal'. But he was sure hungry by the time he went home :) Kalel loved having Jason over for a couple of days. 


 They jumped in the pool...
 Then warming up in the sun.
 Swinging on the teeter totter.
 And taking one last dip before snacking on a veggie tray. 

Here are a couple more pictures of this crazy lady. 

 Can you say wild? She just play and plays until she crashes. I don't mind as long as she stays in her room. The second one though was just outside my bedroom door. I could hear her but chose to ignore her since she was supposed to be sleeping. When I finally went out, this is what a saw.


She sure is cute though!

One more. Kyle took the kids on his run with him so I could just finish the dishes and pack snacks  in peace :) Kalel rode right by him on his bike! He loves when he can ride his bike and keep up with Daddy on his runs. 



No comments: