Here are a ton of pictures from February...
Kalel learned how to shave like Daddy! Before any of y'all get concerned. The plastic is still on the razor. But he sure thought he was cool!
Laylah LOVES to bounce on this ball! It was cracking me up because her hair was in pigtails earlier and now it just bounces up and down with her :)
We went 'fishing for letters' one day. I put magnetic letters in the bathtub. As Kalel found them we would see if they would create a word. It was fun. By the end they decided to just get in and take out the last of the letters. 
Another awesome hair-do.
We helped watch - carpool the younger Rickenbach girls as their awesome parents went to Nicaragua to give some clothes to some sweet children there. Meanwhile we spent some time at Airborne while Macie was at gymnastics. So much fun jumping, flipping, building and laughing!
Laylah found her toes while Kyle was reading them a story!
Another few randoms. The kids sleeping nicely next to each other & then crazily next to each other. Laylah was chillin' next to me while I was sewing and the cousins had a sleepover at Grandma's while watching a movie.

Here was my baby before we drove to SLC to see her cute Daddy!
Here is a card I made, the kids on their new chairs and then this is what I saw all of Valentines Day and a few days later. Kyle gave me my favorite miniature reeses cups & a huge balloon that sang if you flicked it, and I gave him some personalized chocolate fortune cookies & a singing monkey. The kids LOVED the singing presents and DANCED DANCED DANCED. It was a fun day.








No comments:
Post a Comment