One more thing to note on that same day was as I was getting ready to pack the car to go to the party Kalel came in and said, "Mom come here. You've gotta check this out!" Ok. What is it? "Just come see." I went out to the driveway where he proceeded to jump on his bike (with no training wheels) and take off down the street! What!? We did not teach him, seriously. He had been riding a bike with training wheels but Kyle took them off before Texas. We didn't have the bike in Tx so when we pulled it out Kyle said it was just too small his knees would hit the handle bars when he turned. Well Kalel didn't let that stop him. He just taught himself! Ha ha, he would. This is my child who potty trained himself, taught himself to ride a bike and now is trying to learn how to read. I'm not pushing that one, but I'll work with him whenever he wants and he always surprises me. He will not be held back by anyone! A bike is top on the list for his upcoming birthday.
A few days later I looked out the window to see this. It made me smile! This is Kalel and his friend Josh on their bikes.
Little guy here
13 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment