Sunday, July 15, 2012

BeAUtiful St. George

- April 2012 -
St. George is always a good idea. I told Kyle we were going as soon as he was done with campaigning. So we scheduled it for the week after he would be done. I love having access to our condo there! We had a FABULOUS time!
  Great recipe for a fantastic weekend. St. George, swimming, flip flop weather, scooter and sunshine!


 Riding scooters and taking walks.
 Swimming! I love watching my kids swim and laugh while I relax. Kalel is a great swimmer and Laylah LOVES the water! She doesn't know how to swim without floaties yet but she jumps in and goes. Kyle had to work the first day we were there so my friend Heidi came to hang out with us. We all loved seeing her and her cute kids. Abigail is still Kalel's betrothed.
Afterwards we played in the sand.
Later we went with our little family to our favorite park! We were there until dark so the pictures aren't that great. Kalel and I did a huge swing which honestly made me a bit nervous at times :)
 My favorite day was when we went out for lunch and then to a thrift store for me where I found some AWESOME bright yellow shoes which were just my size for a whole $9. Then we went to a book store for Kyle. It was a house turned into a bookstore. Each wall and the centers of the rooms were shelves with books, even in the bathroom and up the stairs. It was really cool and fun. The kids found chairs and enjoyed reading while Kyle and I looked for treasures. I ended up with a copy of Jane Eyre's Emma. Which I am enjoying.
 Then we went to the splash pad park and let the kids play in the water. Then they did the carousel. It was a great fun, relaxing, inexpensive family day!

 When I was out running errands we saw 'Bumblebee' from Transformers. I let Kalel get out to check him out. He even looked under the car to make sure it wasn't the real one. (He was looking for his face under there )
 We sure slept well here.
 I even got to spend time just with my honey!
We spent a day with our friends in Hurricane. It was really fun seeing Morgan, Heidi, Joe and Marshall. Kalel and Abigail had fun riding around together.
 She really likes my shoes. These are my new ones I bought on this trip.
 Cruisin with his promised future wife.
 I took a few pictures of her because she is just too cute!

On the last day Laylah and I painted our nails outside. She loves it when I paint her nails!

It was a little easier going back to normal life after having a great break with my little family!

No comments: