The day after convention we showed Kyle our new special trail. It was a great time walking with Daddy again.
We had fun riding bikes, walking, holding hands, throwing rocks and running!
The next day we had some of my family over to celebrate Kalel's birthday since we had to postpone it during campaigning. I didn't have much energy to pull anything super cute off, so we just put up some Transformers signs and that was pretty much it! We did make some treat/toy bags for the cousins though.
He received so many cute and fun gifts from Aunties, Uncles and cousins!
Then the big present was from Grandpa Don.... a new razor scooter! Having a scooter and a bike is kinda a must for a 5 year old boy! I love these pictures it is so Kalel. In the middle of admiring the scooter he run to Grandpa with a HUGE smile on his face and almost knocks him over with a Ginormous hug :) Love him.
Grandma got him the coolest helmet ever, unfortunately I don't have a picture. It is a big dragon though.
Laylah had some fun with the girl cousins striping down and wearing fairy wings for awhile, then it was jammies with fairy wings, then they all had on princess dresses!
Cute girls!
Then another change, forget the skirt that I keep tripping on, I will just ditch it.
Here is my attempt at a Transformers cake. Remember the last couple months? Ya, this was all I could do. I did look a little better straight on though. But the coolest part was Bumblebee on the side.
Unfortunately Kalel took a ball to the eye right before the party :(
Laylah sleeping with her Princess on... while holding the belly button. And she even finds it again after re-positioning.
We planted a small garden with our 'cold crops'. Spinach, beets, radishes and ... I can't remember! We will see how it goes!









No comments:
Post a Comment