Wow, I just found out I took about a million pictures in May. Here is the first half of our random times of fun and / or craziness.
Laylah decided it was time she learned how to make herself a sandwich. She was proud, if you look closely you can see that all that hard work gave her a tiny dot of honey on her bread. Perfect, it won't be too messy to clean up!
I went a little crazy organizing. I bought the over the door shoe organizers from Wal-Mart for $5. The one on the left is my bathroom. The bottom looks a bit messy because it is all of Laylah's headbands and flowers - of course each pocket has it's own color or 2 coordinating colors... because I'm crazy like that. My drawers, closets and shoes are also color coordinated! The one on the right is in the kids room. It has filled in a bit more but I LOVE them!
Laylah stepped in the mud and didn't seem to like it much.
I love cuddlin with my baby.
Rarely do I ever find Laylah in her bed sleeping for nap time. She is always passed out somewhere, always with her bellybutton.
I got together with Kyle's sisters & in law and we all made a 'maxi skirt'. Mine is so comfortable I love it. Now to make a shorter one since it's getting hot....
Ready, Set, FLY
This is just a present & card I threw together for a friend's wedding.
Superman... Fairy? (Ignore the messy homeless looking face / hair - apparently I was)
Laylah LOVES strawberries. Whenever they're in the fridge she just helps herself.
I've been using DoTerra essential oils for over a year now. I love them and use them daily for many different reasons. I haven't ever tried to 'sell' them but I had a party for a friend. I don't mind talking about them because they have helped my family in so many ways!
After a fun game of baseball with the family and neighborhood kids in our backyard, Kalel did a cartwheel. It looked fun - so I did too. It hurt my wrist pretty bad, which bothered me. I didn't twist it or do anything wrong. It just felt really weak. I just moved on thinking it would be fine. That night I could barely touch it. So being a witch doctor ;) I applied essential oils, homemade salve and went to my closet to get a dried comfry leaf. As I put it on I realized how crazy I must look to other people... Which is fine, everyone does things differently and we all do what we feel is best for our families! I ended up having to wrap it because it hurt so bad. I think it was a bad strain / sprain? It was almost better after 1 day of my treatments! But then I woke up during the night basically screaming in pain. Apparently I rolled on it or something and it was bad again. We had to start wrapping it with popsicle sticks to prevent me from bending it. It took another day for it to feel a lot better but I waited 2? day to unwrap it, to be safe.
Here are the kids filling up the neighbors sandbox with water to make mud. Fun times!














No comments:
Post a Comment