Sunday, July 29, 2012

Wedding Weekend in June

June 2012

We celebrated the beautiful wedding of Kevin & Elsha! Since I was busy chasing my kids etc. I took a bunch of these pictures from their amazing photographer. I still look at these pictures and fall in love with their colors. The color of her dress, hair and his suit were gorgeous together! 
The kids didn't really cooperate but we tried! Laylah looks like she's modeling. 
Cute cute groomsman, who are always goofing around!
 Pretty bridesmaids and groomsman, being a bit more normal.

Im so happy we snapped this picture before we went back to the farm, because the boys changed real fast. I didn't have another opportunity.

 Me and my girl.
The farm looked amazing. I loved all the little details. We worked hard to make this all work! The dang wind picked up and kept blowing things over. We didn't even use the centerpieces because they kept getting blown over. But it still all looked beautiful and was so fun! 

 These are the lace balls that took Elsha's mom hours and hours and hours to make work. They were awesome though. There was also a cute photo booth center and an amazing love seat that Elsha's Mom re-covered. Kevin & Elsha sat on it during the performances. 

During the luau performance the boys all danced in their dress clothes and bare feet, they looked great! 


 As always the dances/dancers were amazing.

 After when we were cleaning up from the reception we lined up the kids and turned on a movie.



 We had some fun during the rest of the weekend. I stole these pictures from Leilani's blog.

We had bonfires, ate smores and talked.

 Cousin time and loving Leilani being in town!
 Beautiful butterfly on the farm.

No comments: