I am pretty tired so this is going to have to be short... on words, not pictures! I didn't want to filter through, so here are all the pictures I took!
I was able to help my sister in laws throw a bridal shower for my soon to be sister in law Elsha. She loves vintage and neutrals, and so do I! So it was so fun. It was nice to spread out responsibility so we could make it really detailed. I thought there was a picture taken of all the girls, but I don't know who has it?
We decorated using things from my sister Corinne's house (thanks again! I really went and started taking things off the counters, shelves etc.) and then the rest of us brought anything we thought we could use from our own houses. Each table had a piece of burlap and little pictures of Kevin & Elsha pinned on with clothespins. After that, each table was different and we just added and changed as we wanted to.
I loved this idea from Kanani & Casey. They brought a dresser (the guys think we are all nuts but they are still nice and carry stuff for us!) And we decorated the top and then put gifts in and around it.
Drinks table. Loved the mason jars tied in a simple bow with burlap and finished with a blue striped straw.
I never got a good picture before people came (we were running around like crazy even when they got there) but this is where we had the food. We used crepe paper and I made the tissue balls that we hung from above.
Kanani made these cute silhouettes for them.
I made her these candy/ treat dishes. I have some too and love them. I just keep them on my counter for decoration and use them for treats, holidays or parties too.
Pretty girl wearing this amazing crown from my sister's friend.
Funny funny story. Kyle came back to the farm at the end of the shower and Laylah showed up like this. There is a huge hole / rip in her shirt. My first thought was she had ripped it on a fence but there were no scratches on her belly. I asked her what happened, "I don't know!" My second thought... Laylah where are the scissors? "Dad has them." So that's what happened. I later confirmed that Kyle found her with scissors just cutting a hole in her shirt!? Mental note move the scissors even HIGHER. Sad day, but it could have been worse. And at least I didn't find her because now it was all over and I didn't need to get mad! :)
Laylah and Liv were missing so I went hunting. I could her them answer but couldn't see them. Finally I found them just talking and playing on this fence by the fields. They will be good friends!



No comments:
Post a Comment