I will start with our garden. We have been excited about being able to grow our own organic food where we know exactly where it came from and what has or has not been added to it! It started as a lot of dirt and weeds. We added the black plastic and watering system.
We have loved loved our spinach! It has been so nice to go out and pick it for shakes, salads and sandwiches! We have a lot of bamboo growing, which is practically impossible to get rid of. It will grow right through the leaf of the spinach.
Oh the things you randomly find... I was really confused as to what this could be at first. Then I finally figured it out. A marker. Laylah was the culprit.
New haircut! And the other is a skirt I made for Laylah to wear to Uncle Kevin's wedding.
Laylah fell asleep with her hand in her bowl and Kalel was so cute in the jammies waiting for his Auntie Malia to pick him up and take him home for a sleepover!
We finally got the kids a bunk bed. The remains from their old bed became forts and things. Kalel took a nap in his fort.
Good Mom / Bad Mom moment. I got back from getting my hair done by Kanani (she is fantastic!) and when I got home Kyle went to play basketball around 9. I should have put my kids in bed but instead I took the kids to buy fries because they sounded yummy! They thought I was the coolest!
Good old Papa Glen loading all the kids up for a 4-wheeler ride!









No comments:
Post a Comment